Monday, March 23, 2009

Many will be watching

Hi my friends and I hope that many of you consider yourselves just that. Saturday, Mach 28th, at the Midwest Motorcycle Swap Meet many who can affect our lifestyle will be watching to see if riders from all realms can coexist. That gives us an opportunity to show them that the cliches and the stereotypes are not true. I know that these stereotypes are not true and want to demonstrate that fact.

Do I have a vested interest? You bet I do. I have put myself, my credibility and my finances on the line to make this thing happen. I have found a place that will allow all bikers in once for sure. If we respect this venue and respect the organizers we can probably do this again. If however groups bring their attitudes here then we all lose, the Christian Riders and Motorcycle Ministries lose, the HOG Chapter members lose, the riding club members lose, the social club members lose, the Veteran's groups and clubs who have sacrificed for their nation lose and all motorcycle clubs lose. But in a larger sense we all lose because then we give the authorities the right to control what we wear and how we behave, we all lose a bit of freedom.

I ask all of you to come out support me and support our freedom as Americans. I once again say EVERYONE IS WELCOME BUT LEAVE THE ATTITUDES AT HOME! We have an opportunity and I need you help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home