Saturday, March 14, 2009

March 28th Midwest Motorcycle Swap Meet

Hello for those of you who don't know already March 28th I am putting on a swap meet in Collinsville, IL at the Firemen's Association Hall, this is just down Collinsville Rd from Fairmont Park where the ponies run, just off I-255. I ask as many of you as can to please attend, oh and bring your friends. We have a great selection of vendors and all are welcome just leave the attitudes at home. This promises to be one of the best swaps in the region. If you are planning on being a vendor and haven't signed up for your booth yet, well we are filling up fast. If you are planning to sell parts in our garage sale area, that is truly on a first come first served basis. We are also planning on an after party at Ardie and Tiny's though I will have a lot of work to do after the meet and may not get their till late. I thank all of you for your support through the years and now once again I ask for your help. Thanks for letting us be part of your biking life.

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home