Friday, March 6, 2009

THursday Night

Was awesome I probably did my most extensive riding of the year. I took some time off from delivering magazines to hang and it was well worth it. I started off at Geo's Wings in Belleville, IL they had a nice crowd to enjoy an evening of food, fun and friends, oh and beer. I give a special shout out to Hannibal and G-Man, Invaders MC who came over to party with us and show what mutual support is all about, Road Raptors were represented as well. It was also an opportunity to see other friends like Joe and Charlene, Dan and Jen and many others.

I was told that the Hardriders had a good turn out to. I intend to make some rides this year I promise. After Geo's John Skala and I rode over to Bikers Corner to visit with our peeps there. The Corner is on North Vandeventer in St Louis and a place that is always hopping on Thursday nights. We handed out magazines and flyers for the Midwest Motorcycle Swap Meet and the upcoming Ride for Wishes event.

Speaking of the swap meet if you are considering renting a booth space from us you better contact us soon. We are really filling up fast and the closer the event gets, the more calls we are receiving. Thanks for making us part of your biking life.

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home