Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The magazine is hitting the streets

Hello, The Biking Life fans. The magazine is hitting the streets and will be coming to a shop, bar or retail outlet near you in the next couple of days. As we are delivering the magazine we are also putting up some posters for our new 2008 DVD, which is receiving rave reviews. We are also hanging paper wherever possible for our event on March 28, the Midwest Motorcycle Swap Meet. I am hearing lots of people say they are going to come out and enjoy the day with us and the vendor spots are filling up nicely. This is not going to be your daddy's swap meet. This will be, as Monty Python would say, something completely different. I look forward to seeing many of you here and I encourage you to bring some of your friends with you. I thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy our latest issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home