Monday, March 9, 2009

A Truly Awesome Thing

That previous post was obviously tongue in cheek but this one is for real. it is still early but the support I am seeing for my swap meet is fantastic. We are getting a great response from vendors along with I think a very diverse mix of goods and groups supporting this event. I think you are going to dig it which brings me here I need your help and your support at this event please come out and bring your friends with you. This will be a good day to find that item you have been looking for for your bike. A newly added wrinkle is an after the swap meet party at Ardie and Tiny's which is just down the road, directly across from Fairmount Park racetrack. I hope to see you there and the first 200 that say "It is The Biking Life for me" will get one of our new stickers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

If you are interested in the garage sale area, you might want to sign up ahead of time the building is filling up and the garage sale area is first come first serve but e are accepting reservations with payment.

March 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home