Saturday, March 7, 2009

Awesome New Thing

I hear someone has finally done a documentary on the regions bike scene, a first. Hmm try again folks The Biking Life released our third DVD at the Wide Open show. Although, we are bikers, so we don't call it a documentary. We call at a look back at the past year. If you want to roll with an original there is only one place to do it The Biking Life Visit our website to pick up your copy and as always I thank you for making us a part of your biking life.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Jim, I haven't seen the documentary yet, but I did view the trailers they feature online. I guess you need shots of a dog taking a crap and people riding horses, then double your price to have a documentary.

March 8, 2009 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Yep John we are a no crap zone. If others use dog crap to promote something well what can I say.

March 9, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home