Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Hallmark of The Biking Life Consistency

We will soon be celebrating our 6th anniversary in fact our June issue will conclude our 6th year. We have been consistent throughout. Some of that has to do with me. I am the founder and the editor, yes for 6 years now we have had steady leadership, now maybe it wasn't always good but it was consistent.

The Biking Life has guiding principles and a belief in a right way to do business and treat people. I feel that these principles and beliefs have been a pillar of our success. Am I a saint heck no I am Irish and can be cocky and sometimes I don't know when to shut up. That said I make deals with people and I keep them. I try to treat everyone as i would like to be treated and I have been paid back with some very rich and rewarding relationships with a bunch of new friends.

I have made the magazine be about you, not about the advertisers. The advertisers get their reward for their support when you patronize them and let them know you learned about them through The Biking Life. When you do that it aids me tremendously because it lets these business owners know that their money is well spent. I thank you for your support and appreciate that you let us be part of your biking life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home