Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Day Riding

Welcome to 2010 today I met up with an intrepid group of souls at the Belleville, IL Denny's on ILL 159, the riders were Mike Steve, some friends of theirs Darryl and Leslie and some friends of theirs. We rode out to Smitty's in New Athens to watch people take part in their Annual Polar Bear Plunge. This sot was taken outside Denny's and shows most of the folks we rode with today. We had a great, albeit chilly time. Best wishes for the New Year and thanks for making us part of your biking life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocker said...

I rode for a few miles on the first too. I have to say you have more determination than me. I got pretty cold.
I bet your feeling it today though.
I am...

January 2, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Rocker truth be old I probably got shamed into riding further than I would have preferred. It was damn cold and my hands felt it although other than that I was comfortable.

January 4, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home