Thursday, May 13, 2010

Geo's Tonight

Boy life and the riding season is moving along quickly Joy and I are out most every day and night mingling with our riding friends. We love doing it but I digress tonight is the night when we see more friends then any other time excluding like the Motorheads Poker Run are a really huge event because Thursday Night is Geo's Lights the Night Bike Night. There are great food and drink specials and some night soon I will have a very special prize for the winner but I cannot tell you what it is right now. I guess you'll have to show up to find out. Anyway there will be lots of good food, fun and friends tonight no matter what mother nature has in store for us. We'll see you there. For the uninitiated Geo's Wings and More is located at 4307 West Main St in Belleville, IL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home