Thursday, January 6, 2011

Assertions

There have been assertions made by others here that the clubs do not appreciate me taking a stance against events and places that do not allow colors or patch holders nothing could be further from the truth. I receive a lot of support from many clubs, it is a mutual respect thing. Do I trumpet these private conversations and kudos no because that is what they are. So for anyone to claim they know about my private conversations and meetings is folly.

Someone also attacked me here recently as being less than Christian I probably do not live up to every thing a Christian should be. But I also do not pass judgement on others people's spirituality or lack of it. As I said at that time my beliefs are my private business. I am more than happy to discuss these matters in an appropriate setting. This is not such a forum.

Finally I have changed the setting on this blog if you want to post comments you need to have a gmail account. Not a big deal but this will eliminate the anonymous postings. Thanks for making us part of your biking life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home