Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Middle East Turmoil

Has anyone else thought that perhaps the oil companies are behind the uprisings in the Middle East? I know they look political but the price of oil has been stagnant for a while. My point is what if this is all being done to get the price of oil back up again. It is working and I am sure in a few months the big oil companies will once again be reporting record profits. Not saying this is for real only that it is a possibility.

The reason I suggest this is I have never seen so many rebellions all going on at the same time. It makes it seem orchestrated.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Jim, you may be right about the big oil companies. However, my money is on the CIA. Ever since it spread from Tunisia to the other countries, I have thought the CIA was giving it a push along the way.

March 2, 2011 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home