Sunday, April 20, 2008

All Harley Drag Races


Oh my gosh bikes flying down the quarter mile track at speeds in excess of 240 MPH. The largest Bike Show in the Midwest, of course sponsored and hosted by the best damn biker magazine for bikers by bikers. What could it mean? It means that the Gypsy Rendezvous Nationals AHDRA Event came to town. This annual event brought to the local area by the Surdyke Family of dealerships surpassed all previous years in attendance and total buzz. I thank all of you who came out to support this event and who took part in the show. It was all of you who helped make this a major success.

I also want to personally thank each and everyone of you who contributed to the gifts I was given today. To know that I have touched so many lives in a positive way is truly humbling and gratifying to me. That some of you recognized the contributions that the magazine has made to local charities and events is truly rewarding so once again I say thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger TMagicLine said...

Great time at the races Sunday! And a great turnout for the show! I had a good time except for not realizing the sun was so strong. Congrats to the winners and runners up.

April 22, 2008 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

I know that is the second time this year the sun has got me bad. My face hurts me now not like most days when it is killing other people.

April 22, 2008 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home