Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

To all of the readers of this blog and the magazine, I wish you and your families all the best for the coming year. We have all seen some tough times but I believe we may be ready to turn a corner here and we'll start to see some improvement. Also just a little heads up because of the holidays and such the magazine will not start hitting the streets until Monday probably my apologies but there are many reasons for this. Also yesterday we got a completed product of The Biking Life 2008 DVD. Now admittedly I am biased but I think in some ways this is the best one ever and I know that this year there is nothing on the cover that isn't on the DVD. Watch for it soon. You can purchase it at Fog Hollow or at AIMS as well as at Black Jack Leather in O'Fallon, MO. We will also have them for sale at our booth at the Wide Open Bike Show the weekend of February 14th and 15th and of course it will also be featured at the Midwest Motorcycle Swap Meet March 28th in Collinsville, IL. Take care and thanks for your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home