Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Someone Else's Take on the Swap Meet

Thanks for putting on the swap meet Saturday. I thought it was successful. We, the Narrow Road Riders had a great time and met a lot of good people. We were a little surprised that the Iron Order singled our table out and each one of the presidents and officers made introductions to each of us I knew a lot of people were coming through but I had no idea it was over 2000! There were a lot of policemen there but I did not know about the sniper unit until I was leaving! That much police presence must have cost Collinsville some coin. Well anyway I just wanted you to know we were glad to be a part of it. I am also a part of ABATE St. Clair County chapter and I think they felt the same way! Doug White

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home