Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Report of Someone Impersonating Me

I got a phone call this evening from Don Kleinhans, one of the owners of Full Throttle magazine. He asked me why I was going around telling his advertisers about another family business. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about. Don then proceeded to tell me that someone was saying they were me and calling his advertisers and, in some cases, writing his advertisers and spreading stories. I have done no such thing and I told Mr. Kleinhans that. I told him I just put on a swap meet and now have been delivering magazines so I had no time to do such things.

If you hear about me contacting a business and saying uncharacteristic things, please see if you can get any info at all about the incident and get that to me, particularly a phone number or a document with my purported signature. I want the person or persons doing this to feel the full extent of the law and after that, I'll see them in civil court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home